Interested in joining our team?
As a growing company, we are always looking for new talent in our design studio, customer service department and sales force. We believe in creating a world of beauty, both through our fabrics and our actions. We are an equal opportunity employer, made up of people from many diverse backgrounds and locations. If you are skilled at designing, selling or simply love problem solving please consider a career with us.
Independent Sales Representatives – Various Territories
LebaTex produces high performance upholstery and FR drapery fabrics for the hospitality market. We also print decorative fabrics for Interior designers and furniture manufacturers and offer one of the largest selections of Bella Dura fabrics. This is a wonderful opportunity for a motivated self-starter to join our creative sales team.
We sell our products “to the trade” and have a fun and creative client base of interior designers, hotel owners, purchasing agents and furniture manufacturers. Our sales reps help “share the love” by being the critical relationship manager to our clients.
- • Build / nurture relationships with existing clients to expand opportunities with them.
- • Service current sales opportunities and follow through to close the sale.
- • Prospect and acquire new client business.
- • Make in person presentations to customers and prospects to generate sales.
- • Travel throughout assigned territory to consistently call on customers and prospects.
- • Monitor and report on competitive activity in assigned territory.
- • Solicit market feedback on new products in development.
- • Follow up on sales leads from tradeshows and events.
- • Review monthly sales results, goals and pipeline with Manager.
- • Schedule advanced weekly and monthly itinerary.
- • Participate in regular sales webinars.
- • Attend trade shows and networking events.
- • Work closely with our design team on custom orders.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for sales, experience in textiles or interior design, and excellent presentation and communication skills. A working knowledge of the hospitality industry and established contacts in the A&D community are a plus.
Interested? Please e-mail your resume to: HR@lebatexinc.com